Looking for a meditation app? Insight Timer is it! It is free and has many great guided meditations and useful features. My meditations are available here as well. When using the timer, you can pick background music or relaxing sounds (like rain) from their library.
Search for “Diana Warlick” to find my meditations on Insight Timer (http://insig.ht/graceyoga). This is a great way to listen to them simply because this app was designed for listeners to meditate. While YouTube is a good outlet for videos, it is not great for meditations because users have to keep their screen on while listening. With Insight Timer, this is not an issue.
If you pay a monthly subscription, you will unlock some other features, such as offline listening. However, if you do not want to pay, the free version works just fine.
Insight Timer home page https://insighttimer.com/
Here are a few stats and facts they highlight:
- More than 6 million meditators call Insight Timer home.
- Every 24 hours their community generates over 5 years of collective meditation minutes.
- Insight Timer has 2,977 of the world’s best meditations teachers and 14,284 guided meditations.
- Every 24 hours our community meditates to over 110k guided meditations.
- Insight Timer has more than 4,000 discussion groups ranging from spirituality and humor to compassion and poetry.
Happy Meditating! Namaste.