Do yoga with me, live!
I am teaching yoga classes online on Twitch. For now, I’m teaching 3 days each week. Monday, Tuesdays, and Fridays at 5:15 am CST. Visit my Twitch page so you can see when my class starts in your local time.
Follow me so you know when I go live and stay up to date with my latest class schedule. Here is my latest yoga class for you to try: https://www.twitch.tv/videos/551269057
If you can’t make it live, you can always watch it later.
By participating in this online yoga class and chat you agree:
- To be excellent to each other, as Bill and Ted say.
- Only yoga-related kind and sensible questions and comments will receive responses. Inappropriate comments will result in being blocked.
- To have fun!
- You are participating in classes or services during which you will receive information and instruction about yoga. The instructors are not trained in medicine and do not hold themselves out as medical experts of any kind.
- You recognize that yoga requires physical exertion, which may be strenuous and may cause physical injury, and you are fully aware of the risks and hazards involved.
- You understand that it is your responsibility to consult with a physician prior to and regarding your participation in any physical fitness program, including yoga. You represent and warrant that you have no medical reason or condition that would prevent your participation in physical fitness activities.
- In consideration of being permitted to participate in the yoga classes, you agree to assume full responsibility for any risks, injuries or damages, known and unknown, which you might incur as a result of participating in the program.
- In further consideration of being permitted to participate in the yoga classes, you knowingly, voluntarily, and expressly waive any claim you may have against the instructor, the owner, or the leaseholder of the building for injuries or damages that you may sustain as a result of participating in classes or workshops.