- 2 cups riced cauliflower (cauliflower finely chopped, nearly minced)
- 3 tbsp of ghee
- Pinch of hing (optional) (also known as asofetida and can be purchased on Amazon)
- 2 cups fresh green beans, trimmed and cut into 1 inch pieces
- 3 cups zucchini or yellow squash, diced
- Himalayan pink salt (to taste)
- ½ cup finely-chopped fresh basil
- ½ cup finely-chopped flat-leaf parsley
- ¼ cup minced fresh mint
- Black pepper
- ½ of a lime
- Over low-medium heat, add ghee to a skillet and a pinch of hing (not much — it can be strong).
- Turn the heat up to medium. Then add the green beans, cover, and sauté 3 minutes, stirring often.
- Add the zucchini or squash to the skillet. Salt to taste. Cover and cook on medium-low heat until the squash becomes tender (about 8 minutes). Keep covered and stir the mixture occasionally. When it is tender, remove from heat and allow to rest.
- Steam the cauliflower. There are several ways you can steam — this is just one way. Add about a cup of water in a pan and place over high heat. Place the cauliflower in a steamer pot. When the water begins to boil, place the steamer pot over the pan of water. Allow the cauliflower to steam about 5 to 7 minutes or until it begins to become tender.
- In your large serving bowl, add all ingredients: Cauliflower, green beans, squash, basil, parsley, mint, and black pepper (to taste). Squeeze the lime. Add salt to taste. Stir and serve. Can be enjoyed fresh and warm, or chill and serve — your choice!
If you have any questions or feedback about this recipe, please ask. Let me know how this tasted!
This is the Original recipe next to My Version and they are both good!